ProLine FC 20
ProLine FC 20 is a drying cabinet with a capacity of 20 kg (44 lbs). It dries heavy duty garments both efficient and gentle. It has a large capacity of 6 large fire suits and is therefore perfect for use at fire departments and other emergency response industries.
PODAB ingenuity brings you a cabinet with the unique feature of no mechanical action during the drying operation. This extends the fabrics service life (zippers, reflector tapes etc). One system dries the fire suits from the outside. The other system dries the fire suits from the inside, by directing hot air through the hangers into the garments.
Three automatic programs and one timed program, with a Humidity Tracking System (HTS). HTS is our clever system that measures the level of humidity every second, to determine exactly when the textiles are dry. The ProLine FC 20 come with two automatic programs. One is set for heavy duty work wear and combines a dual drying process that circulate air from both the inside and outside. It features an overheat mode and cool down system. The second automatic program can be used for other garments and domestic wear.
- Dual drying process from the outside and inside
- Adjustable programs
- Drying capacity of 6 large overalls
- Gentle drying without friction
- Indoor lighting
- Detachable hangers and racks for easier handling
- Programs ends with “cool down” to room temperature
- Standard recirculation system, hot air
- Delivered as flat-pack to save shipping costs
- Optional hangers to dry gloves and boots
- Optional hangers for other garments and station wear
|ProLine FC 20|
|Capacity, complete suits||6|
|Heating Elements, Kw||12|
|Electrical Connection||1N, 230V, 50Hz|
|Exhaust diameter, mm (inches)||160 (6.3)|
|Width, mm (inches)||1800 (71)|
|Depth, mm (inches)||800 (31.5)|
|Height, mm (inches)||1752 (69)|
|Weight, Kg (lbs)||200 (441)|